3D2N Aiman Batang Ai Resort + Ukom Batang Ai Iban Longhouse Day Trip
Next Tour Title
2D1N Tanjung Datu National Park
On the western most tip of Sarawak’s coastline lays Tanjung Datu, one of Sarawak’s smallest National parks. Tanjung Datu is beautiful; it has been called the “Heaven of Borneo” by some visitors, but is only accessible by boat. It is the juxtaposition of rugged mountains sweeping down to a clear turquoise sea that makes the place so exquisite
Nature, Wildlife, Parks
2 Days 1 Night
2 Days 1 Night
children (3-10 years old)
Share This Tour:
You may also interested in
- Return land and boat transfer
- 01 night park accomodation
- Entrance fee(s)
- English, Mandarin and Malay speaking guide
- Any other item not stated above
- Camera fees (if any)
- Please note that turtle sightings are not guaranteed.
- Accommodation at Tanjung Datu National Park is very basic (Twin Room with shared bathroom at Park HQ). Park is using generators for electricity.
- This tour is available from Mac to September. Tanjung Datu is not accessible during the monsoon months owing to high seas. Some activities are subject to weather conditions and may be re-organized to best meet operational situations.
- Thing to bring/wear – Disposable raincoat, cap, sunblock lotion, insect repellent, drinking water, flashlight, personal toiletries and other items of personal use. Use good walking shoe and bring a pair of flat sandal. Make your overnight pack waterproof by covering contents with large plastic bags. Comfortable cotton T-shirts with long or short pants recommended.
- RM2060 SINGLE TRAVELLER (Private Tour)