2D1N Gading National Park
3D2N Ukom Batang Ai Iban Longhouse
2D1N Ukom Batang Ai Iban Longhouse
Visiting an Iban longhouse is perhaps one of the most unique experiences an offer in Sarawak. Although some are "packaged" experiences, spending a night in the jungle is an unforgettable adventure that provides a rare glimpse into the daily lives of Sarawak's indigenous people. Sometimes getting to the longhouse, often by boat, is an adventure in itself. Once there, you'll enjoy a chance to interact with people who called the jungle home long before modernization.
Cultural and Art, Historical and Heritage
2 Days 1 Night
children (3-10 years old)
Share This Tour:
You may also interested in
- Return land and boat transfer
- 01 night accomodation at the longhouse
- Meals as stated
- English, Mandarin and Malay speaking guide
- Any other item not stated above
- Camera fees (if any)
- RM1980 SINGLE TRAVELLER (Private Tour)
- Very basic accommodation at Ukom Longhouse. (No guesthouse or PVT Room. Shared bathroom).
- Thing to bring/wear – Disposable raincoat, cap, sunblock lotion, insect repellent, drinking water, flashlight, personal toiletries and other items of personal use. Use good walking shoe and bring a pair of flat sandal. Make your overnight pack waterproof by covering contents with large plastic bags. Comfortable cotton T-shirts with long or short pants recommended.