Previous Tour Title
Gading National Park
Bako National Park
The star of Bako National Park is undoubtedly the proboscis monkey, the big nosed, pot-bellied comedian of the rainforest. But the star has a supporting cast of long-tailed macaque monkeys, usually patrolling the park headquarters, silvered leaf monkeys, monitor lizards and squirrels and flying lemurs that glide from tree to tree.
Nature, Wildlife, Outdoor Activities, Parks
children (3-10 years old)
Share This Tour:
You may also interested in
- Return land and boat transfer
- Entrance fee
- English, Mandarin and Malay speaking guide
- Any other item not stated above
- Camera fees (if any)
- RM640 SINGLE TRAVELLER (Private Tour)
- Items to bring/wear: Light comfortable cloth, long or short pants, boots/shoes, insect repellant, hat/cap, sunblock lotion & drinking water.