Serikin Border Bazaar + Fairy Cave
Santubong Wildlife Cruise
Kuching Wetland / Dolphin Cruise
The Santubong area is one of the best places in Sarawak to discover the dolphins at their habitat. The dolphins are often seen swimming and diving around small fishing boats in the estuary.
Occasionally they are seen playing in the open water.
children (3-10 years old)
Share This Tour:
You may also interested in
- Return land and boat transfer
- Entrance fee
- Pack Lunch
- English, Mandarin and Malay speaking guide
- Any other item not stated above
- Camera fees (if any)
- RM5000 SINGLE TRAVELLER (Private Tour)
- Dolphin sighting are not guaranteed.
- We strongly recommend that you bring along a cap, sun shades and sun block as you may be exposed to the hot tropical sun whilst cruising.
- This Tour sometimes is not possible due to weather and sea condition (Nov. – Feb).