Previous Tour Title
Next Tour Title
Santubong Wildlife Cruise
Cruise along the Mangrove forest with sunset view, Dolphin watching, crocodiles, birds, monkeys, fireflies, local fishing village etc.
children (3-10 years old)
Share This Tour:
You may also interested in
- Return land and boat transfer
- Pack Dinner
- English, Mandarin and Malay speaking guide
- Any other item not stated above
- Camera fees (if any)
- RM500 SINGLE TRAVELLER (Private Tour)
- The tour does not operate during rough sea condition or heavy rain.
- Wildlife sighting are not guaranteed. However, wildlife that are often seen on this cruise include Irrawaddy dolphins, Proboscis monkeys, macaques, silver leaf languor, monitor lizards and a range of birds, including egrets, white-bellied sea eagles and kingfishers.
- This tour is not possible sometime due to weather and sea condition (Nov. – Feb).