Matang Wildlife Centre
Kuching Wetland %2F Dolphin Cruise
Serikin Border Bazaar + Fairy Cave
Having been around for almost 20 years, the Serikin town border market is truly one of Kuching’s local hidden gems.
If you did not already know, the Serikin Border Market is mainly operated by the locals of Kalimantan, from across the border and also the local Sarawakian. Items sold are mainly catered to the local Sarawakian and the occasional tourist from Peninsular Malaysia
Shopping, Caverns and Caves, Nature
children (3-10 years old)
Share This Tour:
You may also interested in
- Return land transfer
- Entrance fee
- English, Mandarin and Malay speaking guide
- Any other item not stated above
- Camera fees (if any)
- RM310 SINGLE TRAVELLER (Private Tour)
- Fairy cave is currently closed for maintenance repair worked until further notice.
- Tour will visit to Wind cave.