Jong's Crocodile Farm and Zoo
Next Tour Title
Wind and Fairy Cave
Just half an hour’s drive from Kuching, the Wind cave at Bau meanders through a rocky outcrop on the bank of the Sarawak River. You can wander on a walkway from one side of the outcrop to the other and see the stalactites and stalagmites that have formed over thousands of years ago and the processes are still ongoing.
Nature, Caverns and Caves
children (3-10 years old)
Share This Tour:
You may also interested in
- Return land transfer
- Entrance fee
- English, Mandarin and Malay speaking guide
- Any other item not stated above
- Camera fees (if any)
- RM250 SINGLE TRAVELLER (Private Tour)
- Fairy cave is currently closed for maintenance repair work until further notice.
- Tour only visit to Wind cave.